1. Mandal Commission came into force during the tenure of which Prime Minister?
Answer – VP May Singh
2. What is SARS?
Answer – Disease spread by virus
3. Father of Green Revolution in India is
Answer – M.S. Swaminathan
4. White Revolution is related to
Answer – From milk
5. Godhra massacre is famous for?
Answer – People in the train burn it for going
6. Who was the last Mughal ruler?
Answer – Bahadur Shah Zafar
7. Who opposed the practice of Sati the most?
Answer – Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
8. What is the full form of OBC.
Answer – Other Backward classes
9. Why is SAIL famous?
Answer – For steel production.
10. Why is the demand draft crossed?
Answer – So that payment can be done through bank account only.
11. Where is the Pushkar Mail held?
Answer – Jaipur
12. Where was the Azad Hind Fauj established?
Answer – Singapore
13. India ranks in the world in terms of area.
Answer – Seventh
14. Zakir Hussain is related to.
Answer – From Tabla
15. The tomb of Lal Bahadur Shastri is
Answer – Vijay Ghat
16. The Suez Canal connects
Answer – Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea
17. Who is called the queen of issues?
Answer – Cardamom
19. Who was the founder of Nazism?
Answer – Hitler
20. Who started the religion ‘Din-e-Ilahi’?
Answer – Akbar
21. Who is eaten by ‘Garib Nawaz’?
Answer – Moinuddin Chishti
22. Where is Qutub Minar?
Answer – In Delhi
23. The land between the mountain and the mountain is called.
24. Sahariya tribe is found.
Answer – In Rajasthan
25. Mountains and mountains are shown in the map.
Answer – red
26. The country is the largest producer of silk.
Answer – China
27. Who was the Prime Minister of Pakistan at the time of Kargil War?
Answer – Nawaz Sharif
28. The national bird of India is
Answer – Peacock
29. When was the Indian National Congress established?
Answer – 1885 AD
30. Which figure is made of underground water?
Answer – Karstwidow
31. Kharif crop.
Answer – Mecca
32. When is the millet crop harvested?
Answer – October-November
33. Houses of Eskimos are built.
Answer – Snow
34. Before Delhi was the capital of India.
Answer – Calcutta
35. To whom is the red triangle (∆) related?
Answer – From family welfare
36. Contour line shows.
Answer – From places of equal height and size above sea level
37. River Kaveri flows.
38. Who is the author of Mahabharata?
Answer – Ved Vyas
39. Which tribe is found the most in Sri Lanka.
Answer – Sinhalese
40. Which grain is burnt during Holika Dahan?
Answer – Barley
41. Who gets the income from the registration fee in the village fair?
Answer – Zilla Parishad
42. Who founded ‘Khudai Khidmatgar’?
Answer – Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
43. The place of confluence of Ganga-Yamuna river is.
Answer – In Allahabad
44. The northernmost mountain ranges of the Himalayas are called.
Answer – Himadri
45. What was the childhood name of Buddha?
Answer – Siddharth
46. India has a long maritime border.
Answer – 7500 K. m.
47. Whose ambassador was Megasthenes?
Answer – Seleucus
48. Kathak Kali is the dance of which state?
Answer – Kerala
49. Ujjain is situated on the banks of which river?
Answer – Kshipra
50. When was the pulse-changing law passed?
Answer – In 1985 AD
Read in Hindi: 50 Important General Knowledge Questions-