Friends, in this post I have written A. C. The advantages and disadvantages of arc welding have been told, if you want to get information, then read the post completely.
a. c. Advantages of Arc Welding
- The efficiency of this welding is high (85%).
- The cost of transformer used in this welding is low.
- a. c. There is less noise in arc welding.
- The transformer used in this welding does not have moving parts and its maintenance costs less.
- In this the problem of arc blow is less.
a. c. Disadvantages of Arc Welding
- In this welding, the welder is more likely to get electrocuted.
- It is possible to use this welding only where electricity is available in plenty.
- a. C. Welding thin sheets, cast iron, pipes and non-ferrous metals by arc welding is difficult.
- Electrodes without flux cannot be used in this welding.
Friends, if you C. Advantages and Disadvantages of Arc Welding If you liked the post, then comment by doing Explain.
More Information:- Precautions in Arc Welding
Telegram To join click on the link below:-
Read in Hindi: a. c. Advantages and Disadvantages of Arc Welding