- individual The written communication system is operated by the Indian Postal Telegraph Department, while its answer is the responsibility of the Ministry of Communications.
- Under this, the postal service and telephone are included.
- Postcards and envelopes are called first level service.
- Bundles of books, registered newspapers and weekly, fortnightly and monthly papers are the second level of postal service.
- Dogs in cities and big towns soon delivering Channels for postal clearance have been created. Communication has been revolutionized due to the entry of private companies.
- Mass communication includes print media and electronic media. The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting is responsible for the development and regulation of information and broadcasting in the country.
- In this, radio Doordarshan, newspapers, magazines, books and films are included.
- Broadcasting of news through radio and television is the first level of service.
- All India Radio and Doordarshan focus on the goal of Bahujan Hitay Bahujan Sukhay and many other programs are broadcast along with entertainment.
- Prasar Bharati is the autonomous broadcasting corporation of India. Medium Radio He controls Doordarshan.
read more – What do you understand by crop rotation?