In this post “metals” K Top 27 question is given about the answer.
Metals questions and answers in hindi
1. The correct statement regarding metals is
(a) Metals can be beaten and spread in the form of sheets (b) Metals are good conductors of electricity (c) All metals have different properties (d) All of the above
2. Due to which of the following properties a metal can be easily identified?
(a) relative gravity (b) color (c) density (d) firmness
3. The ratio of which of the following to the density of a given object is called relative gravity?
4. Which of the following is the metal with the lowest density?
(a) lead (b) gold (c) aluminum (d) mercury
5. Effects of forces on metals. , , , , , , , , , , , , Displays properties.
(a) physical (b) mechanical (c) chemical (d) both ‘a’ and ‘b’
6. Density of aluminum as compared to lead. , , , , , , , , , , , It happens
7. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , They are good conductors of heat and electricity.
(a) non-metals (b) metals (c) both ‘a’ and ‘b’ (d) none of these
8. Good conductor of heat and electricity
(a) Nickel (b) Copper (c) Chromium (d) Aluminum
9. “It is the property due to which a metal is attracted to a magnet.” Which property of the metal does this statement represent?
10. Due to the property of conductivity of metal, current flows from one end to the other
(a) electric current (b) heat (c) both ‘a’ and ‘b’ (d) none of these
11.Which of the following metals cannot be scratched easily?
(a) tin and lead (b) steel (c) copper (d) none of the above
12. The property that produces cutting ability in metals is
13. The property of a metal which resists to corrode, wear, cut and penetrate is called
(a) tensile (b) malleability (c) hardness (d) brittleness
14. Metals do not break easily when they are bent, broken or twisted. Which property of the metal does it represent?
(a) brittleness (b) tensile (c) spongy (d) elastic
15. The property of a metal, which prevents it from breaking under tension when stretched, is called.
16. Ductility is the property of a metal which helps in manufacturing.
(a) wire (b) sheet (c) pipe (d) plate
17. Tensile property in metals shows
(a) Metals can be drawn into wires (b) Metals can change shape (c) Metals can expand during rolling (d) Metals can get hard
18.Which of the following is a ductile metal?
19. Due to the ductility property present in metals, which of the following helps in making?
(a) rod (b) plate (c) thin sheet (d) wire
20. Metal after hardening process. , , , , , , , type becomes.
(a) ductile (b) brittle (c) strong (d) ductile
21. What is the name of the characteristic which causes the cast iron to break suddenly while beating with a hammer? , , , , , , , ,
22. The property of metals due to which their pots are made is called
(a) elasticity (b) malleability (c) stiffness (d) tensile strength
23.Which one of the following metals is most malleable?
(a) gold (b) silver (c) copper (d) iron
24.The property of metals which reduces machinability is called
25.Which of the following is a property of metals on which the construction of an iron spring is based?
(a) Elasticity (b) Lightness (c) Weakness (d) Stiffness
26. The property of a metal due to which the metal can withstand constant shock and pressure is called
(a) impact resistance (b) machinability (c) compressibility (d) fatigue resistance (fatigue resistance)
27.The property of metals, by which the metal can be brought back to the same shape after removing the force applied on it, is called
More Information:- Multiple Choice Questions Answers from “Marking Media”
My Website:- iticourse.com