Electrician tools are tools used by electricians to install, repair, and maintain electrical systems. These tools can include hand tools such as pliers, wire strippers and screwdrivers, as well as power tools such as drills and saws that are designed to be used safely around electrical systems. Electrician tools are usually built with insulation and other safety features to prevent electric shock and other accidents.
What are power tools?
Power tools can include hand tools such as pliers, wire strippers and screwdrivers, as well as power tools such as drills and saws that are designed to be used safely around electrical systems. Power tools are usually built with insulation and other safety features to prevent electric shock and other accidents. Some common electrical tools include multimeters, voltage testers, cable strippers, and fish tape.
There are 10 electrician tools:
- Multimeter: It is a handheld device used to measure electrical properties such as voltage, current, and resistance.
- Wire stripper: This is a tool used to strip insulation from electrical wires.
- Wire stripper & scrimper: It is a tool that combines the functions of a wire stripper and a crimper into one tool.
- Needle-nose pliers: These are pliers with a long, narrow nose that can be used to bend, cut, or strip wire.
- Voltage Tester: It is a tool used to test for the presence of electricity in a wire or circuit.
- cable stripper Cable stripper): It is a tool used to remove the outer sheathing from electrical cables.
- Insulation tape: It is a long, flexible tape used to pull wire through walls, conduit or other tight spaces.
- Screwdriver set,, This is a set of screwdrivers with different sizes and types of tips, which are used to tighten or loosen screws.
- Hammer: It is a tool used to drive nails or other fasteners or to break up materials such as concrete or drywall.
- Adjustable wrench): It is a type of wrench with an adjustable jaw that can be used to loosen or tighten bolts of various sizes.
Read in Hindi: Top 10 Electrician Tools | top 10 electrician tools