1. Home
  2. /
  3. Basic study
  4. /
  5. UP Board Exam 10th and 12th result will be released in June 2020

UP Board Exam 10th and 12th result will be released in June 2020

UP Board exam result 2020: There is a good news for the children appearing for the Uttar Pradesh 10th and 12th examination that the Board of Secondary Education of Uttar Pradesh Board has decided that their board exam result 2020 will be declared at the end of June.

UP Board Exam Result 2020

The UP Board had recently conducted the 10th and 12th examinations from February 18 to March 6, the results of which are known from the sources of the Board of Secondary Education that will be released by the end of June 2020.

UP Board exam result 2020

Let us inform that 56 lakh students had tried their luck to give the Uttar Pradesh Board 10th and 12th examinations, whose results were delayed due to Corona virus.

Also read, Which course should science students do after 12th?

It was told in the statement of the UP Board that till May 23, 82.66 copies have been checked. Talking about the data, the copies of UP Board Exam 2020 have been checked 99.8 percent in the Green Zone and 95.67 percent in the Orange Zone.

As of now, the UP Board has checked 90% of the copies of 10th and 12th exams so far and the remaining 10 percent of the copies will be checked by the end of May.

According to these figures, it is known that the result of 10th and 12th examination will be declared by the UP Board by the end of June.

The result of 10th and 12th UP board exam is going to come by the end of June 2020, for you to see its result. upresults.nic.in You can check your exam result by visiting the official website.

final conclusionBased on the statement of the UP Board, the result of 10th and 12th examination will come by the end of June 2020 and after that the students will be able to study further and try their luck for the job.

Also read, Which government jobs can 10th pass students get?

Read in Hindi: UP Board Exam 10th and 12th result will be released in June 2020
in Hindi

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.