What is Aluminum in hindi:- welcome my website- iticourse.com Friends I have written in this post What is aluminum? And what are its properties and demerits, etc. have been told about it.
What is aluminum?
It is a light and soft metal of white or white gray color. Its main ore is bauxite. On separating aluminum oxide from this ore, a material called alumina is obtained. And this alumina is converted into pure aluminum by electrolytic method.
aluminum oxide formula
properties of aluminum
- Its melting point is 660°C.
- Its boiling point is 1800°C.
- Its electrical conductivity is 75%.
- It is a light metal. And its relative density is 2.7.
- Its tensile strength is about 1 M-ton/cm.
- Its electrical resistivity is 2.65 micro-ohm cm.
- It becomes brittle at temperatures above 150°C.
- It is a soft, ductile and malleable metal. It can be drawn as wires and rolled as thin sheets.
- It is a good conductor of heat and electricity. And after copper, it is used to make electric wires.
- There is no effect of the atmosphere on it.
- A thin layer of oxide quickly accumulates on its surface, causing its luster to lighten.
- Aluminum is 98% to 99% pure. And the rest or the remainder is silicon, copper and trace amounts of iron.
- Air does not affect aluminum at normal temperature.
- There is no effect of pure water on it, but it is protected by sea water or impure water.
- Brazing and soldering operations cannot be performed on it.
demerits of aluminum
- high cost of production look She goes.
- Adding copper to it reduces its strength or strength.
More Information:- About the uses and differences of aluminum
My Website:- iticourse.com