magnetic field in hindi What is a magnetic field, the area around a magnet so far that its magnetic effect can be felt, then it is the area of that magnet. Magnetic Field It is called
what is magnetic field
The area where a magnet can exert its force of attraction on a ferrous material is called the magnetic field of the magnet.
what is the intensity of the magnetic field
Friends, I have told you what is the magnetic field, now let us know what is the intensity of the magnetic field.
The amount of force experienced by the imaginary independent unit North Pole at a point in a region is called at that point. magnetic field intensity it is said.
magnetic force lines
magnetic force line It is a curved path on which an independent unit can travel to the North Pole.
properties of magnetic lines of force
- Magnetic force lines leave from the North Pole and enter the South Pole.
- Two magnetic lines of force never intersect.
- Magnetic lines of force are denser.
- Magnetic lines of force are like a flexible string, which tends to contract.
- The tangent drawn at any point to the lines of magnetic force represents the resultant at that point.
properties of magnetic field lines
- Magnetic field lines are continuous closed curves.
- The closer the magnetic field lines are, the stronger the magnetic force lines.
- Magnetic field lines never intersect.
What is the unit of magnetic field intensity?
The unit of magnetic field intensity is Newton/Ampere-m (Tesla).
What is the SI unit of magnetic field intensity?
The SI unit of magnetic field intensity is Weber/m or tesla.
What is the dimensional formula for magnetic field intensity?
The dimensional formula for the intensity of the magnetic field is M¹L⁰T⁻²A⁻¹.
What is the sum of the magnetic field intensity?
The intensity of the magnetic field is a vector quantity and it is represented by B and its unit is Tesla.
What is the SI unit of magnetic force?
The SI unit of magnetic force is (Newton × Second) / (Coulomb × Meter).
What is the SI unit of magnetic field?
The SI unit of magnetic field is ampere/metre.
What is the unit of magnetic induction?
The SI unit of magnetic induction is Tesla and the CGS unit is Gauss.
What is the unit of magnetic flux?
The SI unit of magnetic flux is Weber.
final conclusion– What is the magnetic field and the intensity of the magnetic field I have told you, hope you liked it, share it with your friends and follow us for instant information telegram channel Join thank you.